Jan 29, 2010

Finally....a job!

After 2 interviews, a drug test, and a background test I finally got a job offer from Aldi! It's only for a cashier but I will be making $10 an hour plus I only need to work 20 hours a week to receive benefits. I know it's going to be a tough job (I won't just be a cashier, I also will be unloading trucks, stocking, and cleaning the store). I have heard lots of negative and positive things about the job. But it will just be part time so I will still be able to do what I love as well as pay my bills (and finally be able to help Mike out with house!). So to celebrate Mike got me a bottle of Absolut Pears.

No cooking or crafting today. We are stuffed to the gills with food and I need to clean my dining room table. I just wanted to slightly brag about the job. Until I bring you more food or crafting goodness please enjoy this picture of a tote bag I made back in the beginning of 2008. It's a frog with his buddies Mr. Tad and Mr. Pole (the patterns are from a book called The Cute Book):

No comments:

Post a Comment