Jan 1, 2010

The Beginning of a Decade

We have survived the first decade of the 2000s, here's to surving the next one!

Nothing exciting to report today in my world of cooking. It was quite a lazy day (especially since we were up till almost 4am). Mike made me breakfast : ) And then for dinner I made home made chicken noodle soup, nothing fancy, and some guacamole. I have a steak thawing in the fridge right now, but I haven't decided what to do with it yet, I guess I need to read through my cook book again.



Sewing has sort of been put on the back burner right now. And can you blame me? But I need to finish my Grandma's Christmas present. Speaking of Christmas presents, here is a pillowcase that I made for my friend Rick. It was supposed to be his going away present when he went to China last time, then it was supposed to be his Christmas present last year, then it was supposed to be his going away present in March when he went off to school, but I finally finished it in time for Christmas this year! It's just a basic panda cross stitch pattern. I found the pattern so long ago that I really don't remember where I got it from. Sorry!



I hope everyone has a happy new year! Here is a happy gecko to help you celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment