Feb 16, 2010

Work Work Work

Yesterday's estate sale was informative but un-eventful on my buying end, not what I was expecting. I would like to go to an estate sale that was actually at some ones house and see some furniture. Maybe next time!

Since I was gone yesterday, I didn't have much time for cooking so we just had leftovers. Today was spent cleaning up the house and baking since I start work tomorrow and I don't know my schedule yet for the rest of the week so I don't know what I will have time for. Lots of uncertainties I guess! Grandma sent me home with some cook books yesterday. One of them was Sunset Cookies, Step-By-Step Techniques:
 
Well the girls next door gave me some peanut butter last week and I was really craving peanut butter cookies so look what I found in the book:
 
We were also out of cookies (go figure) and I thought I might need a snack to bring to work tomorrow. Mixer action = butter, sugar, and peanut butter goodness:
 
And of course the done cookies:
 
Dinner was nothing fancy. Just grilled chicken (marinated in olive oil, soy sauce, and garlic), brown rice, and mixed veggies:
 
I figured I should cook tonight since tomorrow night after work with have the HOA meeting. I can't wait! I want to call all these crazy people out on being crazy! When we moved here no one was welcoming. Only a few people would respond to my "Hello". Everyone glares at me, assuming I am some college kid making a ruckus (since we live next to ones who do). They judge with out knowing and complain about our door and fence. Give me a break people. 
That's it for now. Until next time, please enjoy this picture of the Black and White Tegu I used to have (I had to adopt him out when I moved). His name was Benitora and he was a beast:

No comments:

Post a Comment