Feb 21, 2010

Taco Taco Burrito Burrito

If you haven't seen the South Park episode, then you won't get the reference. Anyway, instead of your normal ground beef taco, I made chorizo tacos. I don't know why I have never thought to use chorizo before. I guess it was an "experiment", as Grandma would say. The spread:
 
Not to toot my Aldi horn again, but all the ingredients you see here came from Aldi and they were amazing. Again, for the price, some really great food! 
Besides dinner, the rest of the day was spent doing about 2 weeks worth of laundry, memorizing my NLUs and fixing up odds and ends. I did find this awesome wedding website. I am thinking we should do the dia de los muertos wedding in the cemetery! Just kidding! We are looking at next summer to tie the knot (around our 10 year anniversary) so I guess I should start looking for ideas. 

Well I need to get to bed, I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow! In the mean time, please enjoy this photo of and itty bitty salamander that my herpetology class found at Mohican State Park in Ohio back in August of 2008:

No comments:

Post a Comment