Sep 12, 2010

September 4th, 2010

A day that will never be forgotten because of a woman who will always be loved. My beloved Grandma Mary passed away in her home on the morning of  September 4th, 2010. 7, almost 8, years ago she suffered a stroke that left her speech limited and some loss of movement on her right side. This passing is finally the release she needed after being trapped inside her own head for the past 7 years. But I still remember Grandma just as she always was. She was an amazing woman who was loved by so many. I have so many great memories of all the time we spent together and I feel so blessed that I was able to have those times with her. To this day I still cherish many things she has giving me over the years, both possession wise and personality wise. I love to shop and do laundry. I love to sew and craft. I love to cook for others. But most importantly, I love Grandma and I always will.


I know I have been MIA for awhile on this blog, especially this past week since I was in NY with my family. I am trying to get back on track since the past 3 weeks have shown me a constant schedule at work (4 days off, 3 days on) and hopefully it will stay that way. This past week has shown me how much family really means to me and how much I want to be just like my Grandma.

Stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment